Sunday, December 5, 2004

"Calling all angels..."

"I need a sign to let me know things are going to look up..."

"I won't give up if you don't give up...."

This wonderful song by a band call Train...has always reminded me of just how good I have things.  Just how I have been looked after...just how blessed I truly am...

Pastor Joel said this morning that God gives us trails to see how we will react...will we get angry? will we get resentful? or will raise above the situation with joy and happiness?  realizing that we have God within us changing us, molding us...ever changing us so we will be strong enough and ready for the blessings that will come to past...

What a joyful message of hope!  Today I know I am just where I need to be, just where I am supposed be, gaining strength with hope, faith and joy.  Happy to know that God truly is an awesome God with perfect timing. 

Knowing deep in my heart that God is right here where He always has been ... right here within me....

Have a beautiful Sunday!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Liked the title of your journal when I first saw it, and like it more now. Just fits! Great entry. Your pastor was right. We need to be spiritually strong on the inside in order to cope with what confronts us on the outside. Hugs to you, Rose. You're a terrific friend. *Barb*

Anonymous said...

What a really sweet entry. Thanks for sharing the sermen and I love that train song.

Anonymous said...

Great entry. Thanks for sharing the wonderful message your pastor shared with you.
Have a wonderful day.
R.C.

Anonymous said...

Thanks Rose for visiting my journal :) I had to come and see yours. It is really nice. how does the ole song go? One day at a time sweet jesus, that's all I'm asking of you.

Anonymous said...

I almost forgot to say! I love riding on the back of my harley mans bike. I have tried some bikes but I seem to be really squirrely. We have travelled thousands of miles on ours. Nothing like it.

Anonymous said...

wonderful message!  I like that song too :-)

~JerseyGirl