Tuesday, December 14, 2004

terrific tuesday

I've made a conscience decision today to be a blessing, not to expect blessings.  I am tired of living in the state of worry.  I guess for me I have to get sick of being there to start to move out of it!    When I came into work today all the buses where running...after routes I went in and asked my boss if I should turn off the spares since they were still running.

The Clip Art of Christmas - Free Christmas clipart, Christmas cards and other Christmas clip art

 It's the little things that need to be done for people that I need to remember to do.   When I am full of myself I can't help others....  

Blinking Lights

I have to realize that there is a plan for my life and I should stop and enjoy the journey...after all time is so short here in this life...if you don't stop and smell the roses you might miss the beauty of the day...

Blinking Lights

No grandbaby yet...but the doctor changed my daughter-in-laws due date many times...and you now babies they come when they are ready...

Candy Cane

 

God bless you all and thanks for being here!  

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Couldn't have read a more beautiful line than your first one. Hugs my sweet friend. *Barb*

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you had a good day. You desirve it.
I hope tomorrow is as good.
R.C.

Anonymous said...

Very sweet!