Monday, December 20, 2004

Everybody's home

 

 

Tim made it home...his truck had a Christmas miracle!!  The brakes unfroze...or maybe Tim just stopped screwing around with them and they decided to work...Who knows he's in college.

Eric will be back tonight too...so all my babies are all home at once and let the comedy begin...my children all have the weirdest sense of humor...especially when they are watching the Simpsons....or any other dumb comedy show!  Right now my Purdue boy is explaining Algebra to my darling daughter who is getting an F.  Math is not her strong point.  She is getting A's in everything else...AN "F"!  Aren't F reserved for kids who do NOTHING in class????.  She shows up, she does her homework...BUT I have ammo...I have a future daughter in law who is  a Math teacher and my math wiz boys...my daughter thinks with the other side of her brain...the drama queen side...I am calling the teacher tomorrow and getting his side of the story...

Tomorrow is the day Dakota Charles will be born !  I am getting so excited.

It's finally warming up.  It reached 20 today...but the wind was so bad that I had to bundle up so much that I started sweating...it was so cold out, but I still had goofy kids standing outside with no coat and wet hair!  ICK!!!

Gotta go work on my blanket...

 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

so glad to hear all your kids will be home soon...i understand how u feel about grades...my son was getting an F in biology...the reason? he was doing his homework and even turning it in...BUT the get an F for the day even if they turn their home work in unless its turned in by 8 am...it doesnt matter if the class isnt until 2 in the afternoon...all homework is due in his hands by 8 am...if not u get a big fat 0 and the homework u did is garbage...when i found this out i was livid to say the least!! he now gets to school by 7:45 am..plenty of time to turn it in! have fun with the kids!

linda
http://journals.aol.com/lindainspokane/LifewithLinny
http://journals.aol.com/lindainspokane/LinnysLuciousLickings

Anonymous said...

I'm happy for you. I know what it's like to have all your kids home at once.
Have a geart week.
R.C.