Monday, December 13, 2004

Merry Monday

Merry Monday to all!  Whoo hoo hubby went to work today.  It's windy and freezing which in the construction biz is good news...firms up the mud.  We went to his Christmas party that some of the guys give from his work.  It was a lot of fun meeting some of the guys he talks about.  

My stepson's wife is due to have the baby boy anyday now.  It doesn't seem too awful long ago that we found out it was going to be a boy!  I have been busy making blankets.  The more I think about this Christmas and our lack of money the more creative I come up with ideas to make gifts...hmmm I wonder if somebody up there is trying to tell me something????  And with those thoughts comes appreciation for what I have!   Hmmm gratitude what a concept eh??

Anyway I am just happy today...and grateful...what more can  a person ask for right?

Mark put up our little "fake" tree, Saturday...we usually get a real one, but decided against it...that's ok...the tree has all our collection of decorations on it and I have put up lots of lights..makes me happy...again what else can I ask for but to be happy with where I am today...

Have a wonderful day all...gotta go!

 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm happy with where you are too. Happy Holidays, hon. *Barb*

Anonymous said...

I'm glad your in a happy place today. I'm glad Mark got to work.
Not having money means I do a lot of home made stuff. I'm just about done with it.
R.C.

Anonymous said...

very nice entry so glad you are feeling the peace of the season