Wednesday, December 29, 2004

It's getting close!

Well the end of 2004 is a few days away and to tell you the truth I am ready for a new beginning...I have to say that I learned a lot this year...my faith grew by measures that I could never count and for that I am grateful.

~I got grandkids this year...and our relationship with my stepson and his wife is growing...

~My oldest son got a job offer and will be graduating in the Spring ready to go to work...

~My middle son is on his own and becoming aware of what he want his life to be...

~My daughter is growing up to be a wonderful young lady...she is one of my best friends...

~My youngest stepson moved back with his mother...sometimes you have let someone you love go to truly let them grow...

~My middle stepson is building his own home and will marry next summer...

~My 2nd stepson is out of the house and on his own, hopefully figuring some things out for himself...but life is a process and he may have a long way to go...

~Finally Mark's 4th son, he seems to be growing up although he still has his set backs...but no one perfect...

~My relationship with Mark is unbelievably wonderful...it grows better everyday....although we still annoy each other...but hey you have to have some fun right??

~My job is great...

~Mark's job is great...

~I have you all in J-land...you mean more to me than you will ever know....

~And most of all Ihave GOD!  and my Father in Heaven Loves me...and wants what's best for me!

So I guess this is my gratitude list...these are things I need to always remember...and be happy for....

~I always need to remember that life is about the journey not the destination....and what a sweet ride it is

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice entry.  Hope you can keep this gr8 attitude all thru the new year and beyound.  you really have your hands full and still wearing a smile that is gr8.
Missy

Anonymous said...

Wonderful entry, dear friend. We DO have lots to be grateful for, don't we? Happy New Year, a little early. Hugs, love & always my prayers. *Barb*

Anonymous said...

Oh, What a great entry. I enjoy reading your Journal.
I hope your new year is a great one.
Hugs.
R.C.

Anonymous said...

You are surrounded by children in your life. So many...even at work. Wonder why that is? You must be a special lady. You are! I already know that. I love hearing your girl is your bestfriend. I think mine is too and my mom. But don't the fights stink? Well, that's if you have them but we do.

Anonymous said...

I cannot keep up with all of those children.  Good grief, and mostly boys! Whew!  Have a good New Year Rose.  You seem ready for the task.