Friday, December 3, 2004

tgif

Dancing Snowman

Tonight is our town's annual Christmas walk.  I am looking forward to eating a BIG pot of chili!!  And maybe some hot chocolate.  The various stores which are mostly mom and pop types bring out their finest and show off their Christmas wares.  I love it because I always see people I know and haven't seen in awhile.  They have a silent parade with the area firetrucks all decorated with lights and such.  That's my favorite part.  I am a thrill seeker and I always kick myself that I never joined the fire department when I had a chance.  Oh well next lifetime.  Anyway one year it was really foggy and the firetrucks looked so cool driving down the street.  It was like the lights were floating in the air.  I am so lucky that I live 2 blocks from downtown.  Can you tell I am excited!!

I am finally back to my normal route since my husband is back at work.  He doesn' t like me to be on the computer when he's home, but I miss checking up on all my J-land pals.  I have grown to love you guys and you're like my family!!  I guess it's hard for him to understand.  Although he could spend hours looking on E-Bay for motorcyle parts. 

Whelp I am off!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love those town Christmas walks and parades too. Guess every town and city has their own special way of celebrating. And chile? Love it this time of year. You're sounding happy and optimistic. Good for you. Hugs. *Barb*