Thursday, December 16, 2004

eric's home it's thursday

Eric (20 year old) came home for a visit...his college friends are home...he's talking right now telling me about his life...very interesting.

Just a note to say I'm doing a-ok!  love you guys!

Came home for break and realize just how right the world truly is...life isn't about money, things, or objects, or even problems...it's all about people! 

And LOVE...

So far today I have reached out and talked to people at work I don't normally talk to...and guess what we have a lot in common!!!  :O !!!  Oh happy days!

 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Of course you're doing okay, honey. God's with you all the time. I am so happy knowing he's with us all the time. tell you what. I'd be up a creek with no paddle if He wasn't. Merry Christmas, dear one.*Barb*

Anonymous said...

Ah making new friends? That's nice.