Sunday, December 26, 2004

Happy day after

Well it was wonderful day yesterday!  We woke up to a little bit of snow, actually the perfect amount.   About an inch.  We had to wake the kids up to open the gifts from Santa though...it was fun listening to them tell stories of how they used to try and be loud to get us up when they were little.

I had my annual Chinese food, Liz and I went to the restaurant at 12:30 and the hand made sign said open Christmas day 12:00 am until 9:00 pm...hmmmmm

It was closed and I started whining...but then a van load of Chinese guys flew up....yippeee Christmas is saved!

Mark's kids all popped in and to tell you the truth I wonder about his Middle son and his finance' they have been together since high school and are building a house.  This girl still doesn't have any faith in him.  They stayed about 1/2 hour and she wasn't happy to be here.  Oh well, we all learn don't we?  She is only 22, she'll grow up.

Today is spent laying around enjoying the pie, left over Chinese, and the mint oreo cookie ice cream I bought...I still do laundry on holidays...but hey I can't be totally "off" duty.  Otherwise I took 2 naps today!

Hope you all had a wonder Christmas!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i am relaxing today too..i have laundry that should be done but well, maybe later! it sounds like u had a very Merry Christmas...more people need to remember the true meaning of Christmas and be blessed for what we do have and not for what we dont have...i enjoyed your past few entries a lot...have a fun day relaxing...and chinese food for Christmas? now thats my kind of feast! i love chinese food!! yummyyy!

linda
http://journals.aol.com/lindainspokane/LifewithLinny
http://journals.aol.com/lindainspokane/LinnysLuciousLickings

Anonymous said...

Hi hon. I remember when we first began writing too. It's been quite a ride. We've both had our ups and downs and grown a lot. Love your graphic. Cute snowman. Hugs. *Barb*

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you had a good  holiday. We did too. Lots of left over turkey and such.
have a good day.
R.C.

Anonymous said...

wtg ON THE NAPS. I took so many naps the past two days I can't even count. Yes the little lady will grow up. You made me hungry with the icecream and chinese food. I wanna hang out with you.