Wednesday, December 1, 2004

ice and snow oh my!

It snowed last night and the roads and parking lots were very icy.  Along with the usually problems all the buses had frozen stop arms and the wiper blades were falling off.  My stop sign froze, I got it working, but it quit again so I had to change buses.  Lucky for me we have an awesome group of mechanics and they helped me by wiping off the snow on the spare bus.  The kids were freaking out because they thought they were going to get in trouble for being late.  At the day care center that I pick up at some lady crashed into the area where they store the garbage.  Ish!  It's sunny now and hopefully all this mess will be a distant memory.  Oh yeah the high school lot was so icy that one guy slide his bus into the field.  Ish again!

Hubby's been home for a week, pray for dry weather he's going stir crazy!!!  Love you guys!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yucky stuff to drive in. Hope you are extra careful. Also hope hubby can be back at work soon. It can get rough when they go stir crazy. lol  *Barb*

Anonymous said...

I bet you just love it when they shut down the schools because of the weather. Stay safe out there!

Anonymous said...

so much for
let it snow
let it snow
let it snow.
hope you have dry weather soon.  my man is a window installer and only gets to go in to warm up while they are doing paper work.